1 - 2 p.m.
EQIC recently relaunched the Performance Analytics page on our secure data portal. Our team has worked to ensure that hospitals have the charts and statistical analysis that will give you the insight and tools to strategically approach quality improvement work. Please join us for this webinar where we will review the new charts, tools and analysis strategies.
Highlights of new tools include:
- New and additional EQIC measures.
- Hospital comparative performance analytics including:
- SPC charts per measure;
- distribution charts per measure;
- CMS benchmarks on measures where CMS provided the data; and
- CMS contract goals on measures where applicable.
- Other comparative performance analytics include:
- System reports: An individual hospital compared to their entire participating system when applicable.
- State reports: An individual hospital compared to the participating hospitals in the state.
- Hospital type reports: An individual hospital compared to a groupings of participating hospitals [CAHs, rural/non CAHs, urban/community and large hospital groups).
EQIC encourages all hospital team members with access to the secure data portal to participate in this webinar.
Nancy Landor, RN, MS, CPHQ, EQIC Advisor, Quality and Research Initiatives